I have a number of clients who need to offer multiple payment options. Usually they need:
- A form for donating once via PayPal
- A form to set up monthly/recurring donations via PayPal
- An option to donate via mail-in check/cash
To achieve this, I often will build out 3-4 forms with one form acting solely as the initial "payment method selection" form. I then configure this initial form's logic settings to redirect people to different success pages (the other donation forms), depending on which payment method they select. (Via a multiple choice field).
The issue I'm encountering follows this sequence:
1. User chooses multiple choice option #1 on Form A
2. Gets redirected to the success page/URL, which is Form B
3. User clicks their browser back button, or somehow ends up back at Form A before browser cache is cleared
4. User selects option #1 again from Form A
5. Upon hitting submit, nothing happens.
In this case, there's a good chance that "&done=1" exists at the end of Form A's URL. But even if you remove "&done=1" and hit submit, nothing happens until you've selected another option from Form A and hit Submit, or you've clear your browser's cache.
Any ideas for fixing this? I could manually have the different form URL's show up and make user's click them if the form doesn't auto-redirect, but that seems a bit unsophisticated.